Friday, July 20, 2012

Flat Shoes :)

Assalamualaikum

Hollaaa.. in this entry, i want to share with you guys about flat shoes.. you know, I am one of the fans of this shoes, i think i look cute in it.. haha (perasan!)  insted of high heels and wedges, flat shoes also one of my favourite.. i feel more cuter when wearing it.. heheh.. but just you know, my height isn't enough if i didnt wore heels.. pity on mee :(

What that i know, this style of shoe has existed since many years ago.. but has been out of fashion when high heels came out.. if not mistaken laa..  and now, a variations of flats shoe have returned as a current fashion trend.. you know, everything now is get back to basis.. huhu.. i love wearing it.. but some people thinks heels look way hot than flat..haha.. so the conclusion is, I'm cute with flat and hot with high heels :P (aku mmg suka perasan)


I love ribbon :)
animal print helps it to look hot :D
isn't this shoes make me look cute ?
this color would gives you a classic mood :)
no caption here :P

p/s : sponser by kedai kasut :P

No comments:

Post a Comment