Tuesday, December 28, 2010

15 things that are happening right now

hey babe !
have you ever wondered bout what is going on right now ?  i means that something happen without you realizing it.. i just wondering that someone that i don't know is keep thinking bout me.. and there are 15's things that i just thinking..


1.   somebody is very proud of me
2.   somebody is thinking bout me
3.   somebody is caring about me
4.   somebody misses me
5    somebody wants to talk to me
6.   somebody wants to be with me
7.   somebody hopes that I'm not in trouble
8.   somebody is thankful for the support that i have provided.
9.   somebody hopes everything turn out all right.
10. somebody wants me to happy.
11. somebody is celebrating my successes.
12. somebody wants to give me a gift.
13. somebody thinks that I'm is a gift.
14. somebody admires my strength.
15. somebody is thinking of me and smiling..


No comments:

Post a Comment