Friday, November 26, 2010

Why do we fall in love with the wrong person?


Its hurt when someone that i love unappreciate what that I've done for him and just left after all..But now I realized after reading an article (which i forgot from where i read it), i knew that it's the best indication for me in future.. why am i saying this because..

  • I would be more thankful to His mercy when i met my true soul mate..
  • I would be more wise to assess what is the best..
  • I realized that i just only the creature who is always expecting n seek of His help.. 
  • Makes me realized that Allah is merciful  because it reminds me that he wasn't a great choice for me and my life in the future..
  • I can cite the experience that not all people have the opportunity to experience it.
  • I'll be a person that has a great soul..
  • I'll understand that the best love is there with Allah..

So..to all of you.. jangan la terlalu kecewa kalau cinta korg ditolak or whatever pun.. just keep thinking this and keep the faith to His mercy.. sesungguhnya.. Allah knows everything (:

6 comments:

  1. maher zain again

    If you asked me about love
    I wanna know about it
    My answer would be
    It's everything about Allah
    The pure love, to our souls
    The creator of you and me, the heavens and whole universe
    The ONE that made us whole and free
    the guardian of HIS true believers

    cintanya lg WONDER dr segalanya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for that lyric..
    im always think of that (:

    ReplyDelete